- journey by coach or plane
- 15/17 holiday days
- 14 nights at the homestay
- rooms of 2 or 3
- full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- youth group supervisors 24h (German speaking teamers)
- Abitur course English (30x45min per week)
- course materials & placement test
- participation certificate (error on German website)
- daily leisure time activities
- student ID card
- information materials and city maps
- one day trip to London
- two activities per week (e.g. bowling, disco)
- stay in London during the return journey (coach journey only)
The coastal town of Weymouth with its beautiful beach awaits you. The beach is only a few minutes walking distance from the school and provides the perfect location for activities and to relax after the intense “Fit for Abi” course. The course covers everything you need to know for the Abitur – from text analysis to speaking practice for your oral examination. The teachers teach you grammar, how best to conquer literature and you work with actual Abitur exams.
You still have time to explore Weymouth and its surrounding areas, such as the Sea Life Tower or the Jurassic Coast, which is a UNESCO world heritage site. Other activities include picnics, bowling or cinema visits.
England’s South Coast and Weymouth in particular have a lot to offer and you won’t get bored! Weymouth’s golden beach and its picturesque bay attract many tourists each year. Exciting trips provide you with the opportunity to explore Weymouth & Portland, for example enjoying the view from the Sea Life Tower. The endless beach is perfect for relaxing and enjoying the sun. Beach games, picnics and many more activities make your language holiday fun and entertaining.
To be as well prepared for the Abitur as possible, our “Abi Fit” course provides you with many exercises from grammar to text analysis of poems and great works of literature. The course materials are Abitur specific and you will also learn to improve your speaking skills for the oral examination. The journey is typically by coach and once you get to England, you will stay with local host families to get the country and its culture even better. During breakfast and dinner, you get the opportunity to practise your speaking skills with your host family.