- Self-arranged journey (flights upon request)
- 8/15 holiday days
- 7/14 nights at the homestay
- supervised transfer from and to Heathrow Airport
- homestay or halls of residence (as booked)
- single, twin or triple rooms
- youth group supervisors 24h (international teamers)
- full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- standard course English (20 x45min per week)
- course materials & placement test
- participation certificate
- daily leisure time activities (e.g. welcome party)
- one day trip per week (e.g. Oxford, Portsmouth)
- four half day trip per week (e.g. Hyde Park)
- daily activities (e.g. football, volleyball)
One of the most loved cities in the world awaits you! London is an incredibly diverse and exciting city but also traditional and rich in history. Explore the highlights of the city and create unforgettable memories – major sights include Big Ben, Tower of London and the London Eye. The accommodation on this language holiday is in the picturesque town of Twickenham, in the suburb Richmond. London city centre is approximately 30 min away on the tube. After the language classes, the daily leisure time activities provide action and adventure. But rest assured, there is still plenty of time to explore London outside the leisure time activities, or cities near by, such as Oxford, on day trips.
Is there a better place to study English than fabulous London? For accommodation we use the halls of residence at St. Mary’s University. Each student has a single room and it’s only a 10-minute walk from halls of residence to Twickenham town centre and the river Thames. You can also stay with a host family if you wish. This gives you a great opportunity to get to know the English culture. All students take lunch at the on-campus cafeteria; breakfast and dinner are at your accommodation. Our students and teamers in London are international, which makes an English programme possible and encourages daily conversation in English.
Our students travel to London by plane and supervision starts at Heathrow Airport. Here the students are welcomed by the teamers and taken to the accommodation by shuttle bus. The language classes consist of 20 sessions of 45 min each per week. Optionally, you can book a 4-hour combination course. Apart from the English classes, your language holiday has a lot more to offer. Four half-day trips are included per week and provide you with a mixture of cultural and sightseeing activities, e.g. a visiting Oxford, Hampton Court or Kensington Palace. Smaller / local activities include a welcome party, a talent show or a volleyball tournament. One thing is certain, you won’t get bored in London!