- journey by coach or plane
- 15/17 holiday days
- 14 nights at the homestay
- rooms of 2 or 3
- full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- youth group supervisors 24h (German speaking teamers)
- basic course English (15 x45min per week)
- act lessons (10 x60min per week)
- course materials & placement test
- participation certificate (English and act)
- daily leisure time activities
- student ID card
- information materials and city maps
- information evening prior to the holiday (min. 20 people)
- one day trip to London (min. stay of 2 weeks)
- one half day trip per week
- two activities per week (e.g. bowling, cinema, disco)
You not only want to improve your English but you are also passionate about acting and want to improve your acting skills? This combined language holiday is the perfect solution!
The town of Christchurch is located on the British South Coast in Dorset. Visiting the historic town centre, the lovely harbour, and England’s largest church are some of the activities you can do here. Exploring the surrounding areas is also part of this language holiday; on half-day trips you can visit Corf Castle or Durdle Door. But don’t worry, relaxing on the beach is also possible.
The accommodation and the language lessons can take place in Christchurch, Poole or Bournemouth (the location will set and notified before the trip)!