- journey by coach
- 17 holiday days
- 14 nights at the homestay
- rooms of 2 or 3
- full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- youth group supervisors 24h (German speaking teamers)
- basic course English (15 x45min per week)
- course materials & placement test
- participation certificate
- daily leisure time activities
- student ID card
- information materials and city maps
- information evening prior to the holiday (min. 20 people)
- one day trip to London (min. stay of 2 weeks)
- one half day trip per week
- two activities per week (e.g. bowling, cinema, disco)
- stay in London during the return journey (coach journey only, not during autumn)
England, Bournemouth, teens language holiday, ages 13 - 17
Its location directly on the beach, its good climate and the nice city centre attract language students to Bournemouth. The 7km long beach esplanade offers not only sandy beaches but also all sorts of entertainment. The city centre offers many activities and great shopping opportunities. From the 150m high Bournemouth Eye you can enjoy a spectacular view over the Jurassic Coast.
Bournemouth is the perfect location for a language holiday as the summers are usually warm and sunny which is quite rare in England. The beach is only a short walk from the town centre, so you can make the most out of that sunny weather. The beach offers many interesting attractions, like the Bournemouth Pier. The pretty town centre is perfect for relaxing and shopping after the English lessons. A highlight of the holiday is the trip to England’s capital – the fantastic city of London.
The journey to Bournemouth is either by plane or by coach. The programme starts as soon as you get here. During the week you have 15 English lessons of 45 minutes each. Our teachers focus on communication, so that you can apply everything you’ve learnt in day-to-day situations, e.g. while talking to your host family. Apart from English lessons, we offer a great activity programme: Beach ball, a DVD evening or trips to Corfe Castle or Poole make sure you don’t get bored. All students stay in host families, normally in groups of 2 or 3. You enjoy breakfast with your host family, receive a packed lunch to take to school with you and be home for dinner. During breakfast and dinner you have the opportunity to talk to your host family and get to know the English way of life.
Additional interesting destinations...