- journey by coach or plane
- 15/17 holiday days
- 14 nights at the homestay
- rooms of 2 or 3
- full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- youth group supervisors 24h (German speaking teamers)
- basic course English (15 x45min per week)
- paint lessons (10 x 60min per week)
- course materials & placement test
- participation certificate (English & paint)
- daily leisure time activities
- student ID card
- information materials and city maps
- information evening prior to the holiday (min. 20 people)
- one day trip to London (min. stay of 2 weeks)
- one half day trip per week
- two activities per week (e.g. bowling, cinema, disco)
- stay in London during the return journey (coach journey only, not during autumn)
England, Weymouth & Portland, teens langauge holiday Paint & Talk, ages 14 – 17
You not only want to improve your English but also enjoy art and want to get better at drawing and painting? This combined language holiday is the perfect solution!
Weymouth and Portland are two interlinking, picturesque tourist towns on the English South Coast; with its long sandy beach and a lovely town Weymouth is the perfect location for your language holiday. During summer, the Weymouth Carnival or the regular fireworks at the beach are some highlights. Portland offers lovely nature walks and a breath-taking view over Weymouth. During the half-day trips you get to explore the surrounding sights, such as Durdle Door or the lovely towns of Christchurch and Bournemouth.
The famous art teacher and gallery owner Debbie Veitch delivers the paint lessons. Regardless of your skills, you’re very welcome in the d’Veitch Gallery where you will learn new and interesting techniques. The course covers different drawing and painting techniques, such as pencil, coal, acrylic paint, oil paint, mash-up art, water or pastel colours.