- journey by coach or plane
- 15/17 holiday days
- 14 nights at the homestay
- rooms of 2 or 3
- full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- youth group supervisors 24h (German speaking teamers)
- basic course English (15 x45min per week)
- ride lessons (10 x 60min per week)
- course materials & placement test
- participation certificate
- daily leisure time activities
- student ID card
- information materials and city maps
- information evening prior to the holiday (min. 20 people)
- one day trip to London (min. stay of 2 weeks)
- one half day trip per week
- two activities per week (e.g. bowling, cinema, disco)
You not only want to improve your English but also learn more about horses and get better at horse riding? This combined language holiday is the perfect solution!
Weymouth and Portland are two interlinking, picturesque tourist towns on the English South Coast; with its long sandy beach and a lovely town Weymouth is the perfect location for your language holiday. During summer, the Weymouth Carnival or the regular fireworks at the beach are some highlights. Portland offers lovely nature walks and a breath-taking view over Weymouth. During the half-day trips you get to explore the surrounding sights, such as Durdle Door or the lovely towns of Christchurch and Bournemouth.
The riding lessons are at Chesil Equestrian Centre, Windmill Stables. The qualified horse riding instructors not only supervise the riding lessons but also teach you about horse care, animal psychology and how to treat the animals correctly. The training plan is diverse and can cover riding indoors, outside or even go for a countryside ride.
You not only want to improve your English but also learn more about horses and get better at horse riding? This combined language holiday is the perfect solution! In the morning, you improve your English in our certified language school and in the afternoon, you have riding lessons at Chesil Equestrian Centre, Windmill Stables.
The care and feeding of these great animals is as important as cleaning stables and the actual time riding. The journey to the diversified “Ride & Talk” language holiday is by coach. We cross the English Channel by ferry to get to the destination as quickly as possible. Alternatively, you can go by plane – please contact us for more information. In order to experience the English way of life, all students are placed with local host families. Get to know them and improve your English during family breakfasts and dinners.
The accommodation and the language lessons can take place in Weymouth, Bournemouth oder Christchurch (will be defined and communicated individually before the trip)!