- journey by coach or plane
- 15/17 holiday days
- 14 nights at the homestay
- rooms of 2 or 3
- full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- youth group supervisors 24h (German speaking teamers)
- basic course English (15 x45min per week)
- ride lessons (10 x 60min per week)
- course materials & placement test
- participation certificate
- daily leisure time activities
- student ID card
- information materials and city maps
- information evening prior to the holiday (min. 20 people)
- Ein Tagesausflug nach London
- Ein Halbtagesausflug, z.B. nach Bournemouth
- Zwei Aktivitäten pro Woche (z.B. Bowling/Kino/Disco)
- Ein Aufenthalt in London auf der Rückfahrt (Busanreise)
South of England | teens language holiday Ride & Talk | ages 14 – 17
You not only want to improve your English but also learn more about horses and get better at horse riding? This combined language holiday is the perfect solution!
Weymouth and Portland are two interlinking, picturesque tourist towns on the English South Coast; with its long sandy beach and a lovely town Weymouth is the perfect location for your language holiday. During summer, the Weymouth Carnival or the regular fireworks at the beach are some highlights. Portland offers lovely nature walks and a breath-taking view over Weymouth. During the half-day trips you get to explore the surrounding sights, such as Durdle Door or the lovely towns of Christchurch and Bournemouth.
The riding lessons are at Chesil Equestrian Centre, Windmill Stables. The qualified horse riding instructors not only supervise the riding lessons but also teach you about horse care, animal psychology and how to treat the animals correctly. The training plan is diverse and can cover riding indoors, outside or even go for a countryside ride.
The accommodation and the language lessons can take place in Weymouth, Bournemouth oder Christchurch (will be defined and communicated individually before the trip)!