- journey by coach or plane
- 15/17 holiday days
- 14 nights at the homestay
- rooms of 2 or 3
- full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- youth group supervisors 24h (German speaking teamers)
- basic course English (15 x45min per week)
- surf lessons (10 x 60min per week)
- course materials & placement test
- participation certificate
- daily leisure time activities
- student ID card
- information materials and city maps
- information evening prior to the holiday (min. 20 people)
- one day trip to London (min. stay of 2 weeks)
- one half day trip per week
- two activities per week (e.g. bowling, cinema, disco)
- stay in London during the return journey (coach journey only, not during autumn)
You not only want to improve your English but also love water sports? The peninsula of Sandbanks provides the best conditions for surfing and a picturesque view. This combined language holiday is the perfect solution!
Together with Bournemouth and Christchurch, Poole forms the South East Dorset Conurbation. Poole’s natural harbour is one of the largest and most spectacular worldwide. Exploring the harbour, doing water sports or just exploring the town centre and going on a shopping spree in the Dolphin Centre make Poole a great location for a language holiday.
This language holiday takes you to England’s surfers’ paradise. The town is located directed on the English Channel and is famous for its natural harbour which is one of the largest in the world. Luxury yachts are manufactured here, too. Most importantly for you to know though, Poole hosts the wind and kite surfing world championships. This shows how great Poole is for any type of water sports and hence for a “Surf & Talk” language holiday. We emphasise diversity in programme and offer an exciting and entertaining activity programme and the adventurous surf lessons.
10 sessions of 45 minutes each per week turn our students into pros on the water; depending on the wind and weather, wind surfing, wakeboarding or surfing are our options. Qualified and experienced instructors supervise all sessions; they are always right behind you in a rubber dinghy. This guarantees your safety and they can give you valuable tips. After the surf and language lessons, the town centre provides great opportunities to relax with its many bars, cafés, shops and the large shopping centre. Additionally, our teamers provide an interesting and diverse activity programme; activities include cinema, bowling or a yummy picnic. They can also help you in German if it helps solving the problem but normally they speak English with the students.