- journey by coach or plane
- 10/15/17 holiday days
- 7/12/14 nights at the homestay
- rooms of 2 or 3
- full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- youth group supervisors 24h (German speaking teamers)
- basic course English (15 x45min per week)
- course materials & placement test
- participation certificate
- daily leisure time activities
- student ID card
- information materials and city maps
- information evening prior to the holiday (min. 20 people)
- one day trip to London (min. stay of 2 weeks)
- one half day trip per week
- two activities per week (e.g. bowling, cinema, disco)
Weymouth and Portland are two interlinking, picturesque tourist towns on the English South Coast; with its long sandy beach and a lovely town Weymouth is the perfect location for your language holiday. During summer, the Weymouth Carnival or the regular fireworks at the beach are some highlights. Portland offers lovely nature walks and a breath-taking view over Weymouth. During the half-day trips you get to explore the surrounding sights, such as Durdle Door or the lovely towns of Christchurch and Bournemouth. During the 2012 Olympic Games, Weymouth & Portland hosted the sailing competitions.
Weymouth and Portland are the perfect location for a combination of language studies and beach holiday. Our language teachers provide fun lessons, so time flies while you’re improving your English. After classes, you can explore the touristy town centre or relax at the beach. The activity programme makes sure you don’t get bored… bowling, cinema, disco or picnics are just some options.
Boredom will not exist in your vocabulary while in Weymouth. Starting the day with breakfast in the host family, you’re prepared for the daily activities and classes. Depending on level of proficiency – there is a test on the first day of school – you will be placed in the class that facilitates your learning best as your teachers make sure to cater to the students’ level. In order to get to know more than just Weymouth, we offer half day trips, e.g. to Lulworth Cove or Durdle Door.