- journey by coach
- 15 holiday days
- 12 nights
- accommodation: comfort camp
- GO Al board (as described)
- Beverages during the day from the GO Al bar
- Welcome Breakfast on arrival day
- youth group supervisors 24h (German speaking teamers)
- English meetings (24x45 min)
- course materials
- participation certificate
- daily leisure time activities
- information evening prior to the holiday
- bike & beach tour
- ocean kayak tour (for beginners)
- free rental of high quality sports and games materials
- volleyball tournament
- club bracelet
- pocket money administration
- 24h emergency telephone during the holiday
- “My GO Travel Portal” access
During our language camp in dreamy Tuscany studying is important but not what we do all do. After all you’re on holiday. It is important to us to make you realise that learning English can be fun. Be surprised and excited by the sports and leisure time activities and enjoy Tuscany with its picturesque towns.
In English sessions our language teamers (normally students getting a teaching degree in English) help you improve your English and provide you with the necessary day-to-day vocabulary. Fun comes first and we emphasise communication and speaking practice. In the mornings, you will do different exercises to improve your grammar and to reduce the fear of speaking a foreign language. In order to make the holiday a proper holiday, the language sessions are interwoven with the daily activity programme and you will still have plenty of time to explore your destination.
Interested in improving your English while enjoying all the perks of a beach holiday? Vada in Tuscany is the perfect place for you. The campsite Campo dei Fiori*** is located close to the town of Vada in a shady pine forest which keeps you cool even in the hottest midday heat. The campsite has a large pool and the beach is only 700m away. A supermarket is close by for your daily shopping. Enjoy typical Italian pasta and pizza in one of the many trattorias. The campsite also provides football and volleyball fields and a tennis court – sports and activities are an important part of the programme. You won’t go hungry because you can enjoy a tasty breakfast buffet. In the evenings, we provide hot dinner including salads and dessert. The common area, which is only used by GO customers, is not only used for breakfast and dinner but also provides a great location for evening activities or hanging with new friends. You stay in comfortable tents for up to eight people.