- journey by coach
- 17 holiday days
- 14 nights at the homestay
- rooms of 2 or 3
- full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- youth group supervisors 24h (German speaking teamers)
- basic course English (15 x45min per week)
- football training (12 x60min per week)
- course materials & placement test
- participation certificate (English and football)
- Bournemouth bus ticket
- daily leisure time activities
- student ID card
- information materials and city maps
- information evening prior to the holiday (min. 20 people)
- one day trip to London (min. stay of 2 weeks)
- one half day trip per week
- two activities per week (e.g. bowling, cinema, disco)
You not only want to improve your English but you also love football and can’t stay away from the football pitch for too long? This combined language holiday is the perfect solution!
Its location directly on the beach, its good climate and the nice city centre attract language students to Bournemouth. The 7km long beach esplanade offers not only sandy beaches but also all sorts of entertainment. The city centre offers many activities and great shopping opportunities. From the 150m high Bournemouth Eye you can enjoy a spectacular view over the Jurassic Coast.
The accommodation and the language lessons can take place in Christchurch, Bournemouth oder Poole (will be defined and communicated individually before the trip)!